About Englishton Park

Englishton Park Presbyterian Ministries (EPPM) Incorporated is a non-profit organization, founded by the Presbyterian Church in 1952 to serve the needs of the community. A proposal by the Church to create a retirement home and continue the wishes of William E. English was accepted by the probate court administering Captain English’s Last Will and Testament – Englishton Park Presbyterian Ministries was created to carry out this charge.

Originally the summer home of several generations of the English family dating back to the mid-1800’s, Englishton Park is now a multi-use campus serving the needs of children and the community. Located on more than 300 acres approximately thirty miles north and a bit east of Louisville, Kentucky, EPPM is readily accessible.

While still closely affiliated with the Lincoln Trails Synod of the Presbyterian Church USA, EPPM is a distinct business entity with its own Board of Directors and management process.

Board of Directors & Administrative Staff

Executive Director: Kristi Rowell

Grounds Supervisor: Terry Alcorn

Children’s Program Directors: Thomas and Lisa Barnett

Board of Directors:
Ray Black, Donnie Dones, Robert Everitt, Aaron Flucke, Adam Gibson, Dale Hobbs, Kate Johnson , Mary Jones, Greg Lynn, Scott Malone, Jim McGuire, Doug Moeller, Susan Ohlendorf, Jean Ozols, Larry Truax